Continuing Education Program
In order to be considered for admission to a Continuing Education program, prospective students must submit the following to the CEP Administration Office:
- Application Form: Please refer to the program section for the relevant application form
- A copy of the student’s Lebanese Identity Card or passport.
- One passport-size photo.
- Tuition fee (personal checks are not accepted).
- School records (for certificate programs only).
- Transcript (for candidates applying to the Non-credit Program for Suspended Students).
Tution and Payment Policies
Students may pay the full tuition fee in cash at the time of enrollment, or opt to pay in two installments. Students may pay 50% of the first installment, and the remaining balance after signing a promissory note provided by the Business Office.
Applicants must obtain a Statement of Fees from the CEP Office which they must give to the Business Office along with their payment.
Note: LAU staff is eligible for a 20% discount.
Refunds will be granted according to the following schedule:
|Cancellation prior to start of classes||100%|
|Cancellation within the first week of classes||70%|
No refunds will be given after the first week of classes.
In order to be eligible for a course certificate, students are required to maintain regular classroom attendance and complete all program requirements.
All CEP programs culminate in a graduation ceremony where Certificates of Participation are distributed. CEP certificates testify to the number of contact-hours per program and adopt an honor system of achievement.